Digital content includes:
- Victorian prisoners’ photograph albums 1872-1873
- Wills – e.g. Pre-1858 wills proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury
- Army records – e.g. British Army nurses’ service records 1914-1918 and British Army war diaries 1914-1922
- Navy records – e.g. Royal Navy ratings’ service records 1853-1923
- Merchant Navy records – e.g. Royal Naval Reserve service records 1860-1955
- Air Force records – e.g. Royal Air Force officers’ service records 1918-1919
These are just some examples of what is available through Discovery. For a more comprehensive list visit Our online records on the National Archives’ website.
If you don’t have a State Library card, please go to eresources at home for SLWA Members. From this page you can follow the link to Join the Library.
If you already have a mylibrarycard, simply log in by entering your full name or surname followed by your barcode on the reverse of your card. Please note that the barcode is case sensitive so you will need to enter the letters as capitals e.g. CSLIBM etc.
If you are having difficulties accessing any of our eresources, come into the Library and see the friendly staff at the Welcome Desk or phone us on 9427 3111.