Paul Milner is a professional genealogist, lecturer and author, specialising in British Isles research for over 30 years. He is an internationally recognised speaker on British Isles research and migration.
Paul will be presenting:
- Buried treasures: what’s in the English parish chest
- Finding your ancestors in Scotland: the big five
- Finding your ancestors in Ireland
- Overcoming the ‘dead end doldrums’
- Flip-pal mobile scanner demonstration by Rosemary Kopittke
- Findmypast.com.au: gateway to the world collection by Rosemary Kopittke
- Soliciting your ancestors: the records of Stone James and Co. An illustrated talk based on the records of an early firm of solicitors which include many records relating to early WA pioneers by Tricia Fairweather and Leonie Hayes
When: Saturday 23 February, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Where: State Library Theatre (Ground floor)
Cost: Pre-booked by Thursday 21 February – $39.50 full day, $29.50 half day
On the day – $60 full day, $40 half day
Full details and bookings: Unlock the Past or (08) 8263 2055
Please note that entry before the Library opens is via the Francis Street entrance.