PAUL CARTER AUTHOR TALK
6:30 –7:30PM WEDNESDAY 20 JUNE
BOOKINGS required: 9427 3111
Q: Who knows which best-selling Australian author:
· Has been served cocktails by an orangutan on an ocean freighter?
· Almost drowned when the Russian oil-rig he was working on started capsizing?
· Has been shot at, hijacked and held hostage?
· Has been locked in the toilet by his own monkey?
· Circumnavigated Australia on an underpowered experimental motorcycle which ran on used cooking oil?
And has written hilarious books about all of the above?
A:If you answered, Paul Carter, great news: you’re correct!
Strap yourself in for an exhilarating, crazed, sometimes terrifying, usually bloody funny ride through one man’s adventures in some of the world’s most dangerous places.
WHEN: Wednesday 20 June, 6:30-7:30pm
WHERE: State Library Theatre, State Library of Western Australia
BOOKINGS: (required) 9427 3111
Copies of the books will be available for purchase and signing on the day.