The State Library is currently preparing its Strategic Directions document for 2009-2011. We are interested in your comments. Topics that have been raised to date which you may like to comment on include:
- How important is digital access? Should this be a primary focus for the next three years?
- Collecting contemporary material is always difficult. How can we capture what is being created and continue to tell the Western Australian story?
- Relationships, partnerships and collaborations are very important to us. How can we enhance these?
- How can we best work with public libraries?
- Who are our customers and what do they want? How will this change in the next five years?
- Our building needs attention …
Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.