Last night we hosted the BizLinks seminar here at the Alexander Library building (Apologies, I should’ve blogged it before it happened – I’ve been away and missed my chance there!). Speakers from government agencies had the opportunity to present an overview of some of the many services they provide to small business starters (and operators). It was also great for presenters and support staff attending to learn more about the roles and services of the other agencies!
So if you missed out and are a small business starter or operator in WA, who should you be contacting for information and advice?
- Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
- State Library of WA (SLWA)
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (DOCEP)
- Office of State Revenue (OSR)
- Australian Tax Office (ATO)
Thanks to all our presenters and to those who attended – I’m sure we all learned something new!